The Finance Advisory Committee has been very busy in the first 6 months of 2017. Bill Wethe and his committee have been spending some long, hard hours at their computers and calculators.
Here’s just a few of their accomplishments:
- Writing the revisions to the Investment Policy
- Wrote the initial policy for the Replacement Fund
- Proposed written enhancements to the Insurance Package Policy
- Proposed written revisions to the Procurement Policy
- Reviewed and approved the 2016 Audited Financial Statements
- Reviewed and approved the 2016 Tax Returns
- Reviewed and made written recommendations on the Golf Course Renovation Construction Contract.
Please see the July View for more details.