Homeowners were mailed the SCSH 2015 Annual Audit from the outside, independent, well-respected Certified Public Accounting firm of Brabo & Carlsen, LLP. The 2015 annual audit was unanimously approved by the Board in April 2016.
The audit showed that in 2015, the HOA had revenues of $13,174,369 and expenses of $12,596,736, with a year-end surplus of $577,630.
In addition, our Reserve Fund was funded at over 95% with a $11,054,513 balance.
Some of the major common area projects during the year were:
- Slurry sealing in a significant portion of Phase 2
- The addition of four new pickle ball courts
- The expansion of the Santa Rosa Pool deck to allow for more sunbathers and easier access to restroom facilities
- New Dwelling Live gate system to make it easier for residents to register guests and know when guests arrive
- The Montecito Ballroom was updated and refurbished
- The HOA office waiting area was increased in size to make it more comfortable for residents
- The South Course Snack Shop area added a granite table top and bar stools to an area that had been a safety hazard
As you can see, our 2015 HOA Board kept us financially strong, our amenities are being well-maintained, and our Reserves very well-funded for our future needs.