The Coachella Valley Music and Arts Festival will be held at the Empire Polo Club on April 13, 14 and 15 and April 20, 21 and 22, and Stagecoach – California’s Country Music Festival on April 27, 28, and 29, 2018 at 81-800 Avenue 51.
ON THURSDAY APRIL 12 THROUGH SUNDAY APRIL 15, THURSDAY APRIL 19 THROUGH SUNDAY APRIL 22, AND THURSDAY APRIL 26 THROUGH SUNDAY APRIL 29, THE FOLLOWING ROADWAYS WILL BE PRIMARY ACCESS ROUTES FOR THE FESTIVALS AND WILL BE SEVERLY IMPACTED:
- Jefferson Street, southbound, from I-10 to Avenue 52
- Washington Street, southbound, from I-10 to Avenue 52
- Monroe Street, southbound, from I-10 to Avenue 52
- Highway 111 at Jefferson Street
- Highway 111 at Monroe Street
- I-10 exit eastbound at Jefferson
- I-10 exit eastbound at Monroe
- I-10 exit eastbound at Washington
ON EACH FRIDAY OF THE FESTIVALS THROUGH EACH MONDAY, THE FOLLOWING ROADS WILL BE CLOSED:
- Avenue 49 between Hjorth Street and Monroe Street
- Avenue 50 between Madison Street and Jackson Street
- Hjorth Street between Avenue 49 and Avenue 50
- Madison Street between Avenue 49 and Avenue 52
- Avenue 50 between Madison and Monroe Street will experience intermittent closures and delays starting April 2nd. Additionally, full closures will occur Friday through Sunday, April 13th – 15th, 20th – 22nd and April 27th – 29th. The street will reopen to normal traffic patterns on May 4th.
- On each Monday following the festivals, streets surrounding the Festival site and Interstate 10 WILL be busy with over 40,000 campers leaving the area.
- North and South travel, use Washington Street, Jackson Street, Calhoun Street and Golf Center Parkway.
- East and West travel, use Highway 111, Fred Waring Drive, Miles Avenue, Dr. Carreon Blvd. and Avenue 54.
- Avenue 49 and Monroe Street on the southwest corner.
FRIENDS & FAMILY DROP-OFF AND PICK-UP:
- Avenue 52 and Madison Street on the northeast corner.
Continued FOR 2018: Absolutely NO PEDESTRIANS OR PEDESTRIAN FESTIVAL ACCESS will be allowed on Monroe Street between Avenue 49 and Avenue 52 and Madison Street between Avenue 50 and Avenue 52. Pedestrian Access IS available at the corner of Avenue 49 & Monroe Street AND at the corner of Avenue 52 & Madison Street.
Please note that golf carts are not permitted on any of the above-listed streets.
There will be approximately 40,000 guests shuttled into and out of the concert venue from various locations throughout the Coachella Valley to help ease traffic conditions.
Please note that noise from the Festival site could begin on each Thursday of the festivals, due to sound checks and on-site camping guests.
For concert questions or problems, please call 760-391-4112 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org