1. Including Rudolph, how may reindeer pull Santa’s sleigh?
2. What was the name of the magician in Frosty the Snowman?
3. How many “drummers drumming” are there in the song “The 12 Days of Christmas?”
4. What does Alvin the Chipmunk want for Christmas in “The Chipmunk Song?”
A hula hoop
5. How many ghosts visit Ebenezer Scrooge in A Christmas Carol?
Four (Jacob Marley, and the ghosts of Christmas present, past, and future)
6. What does Ralphie want for Christmas in the movie A Christmas Story?
A Red Ryder BB gun
7. Where does the Grinch live?
Mount Crumpit outside of Whoville
8. Where did the McCallister family go on vacation when they left Kevin alone in Home Alone?
9. What city was the baby Jesus born in?
10. What three gifts did the wise men bring the baby Jesus?
Gold, frankincense, and myrrh
11. How did the shepherds find baby Jesus?
They followed a bright star.
12. Which state produces the most Christmas trees?
13. What is the name of the elf who wants to be a dentist in Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer?
14. The movie Miracle on 34th Street takes place in what city?
New York City
15. Who kisses Lucy in A Charlie Brown Christmas?
16. In the movie It’s A Wonderful Life, how did George Bailey become deaf in one ear?
He caught a bad cold after jumping into icy water to save his brother's life.
17. What Christmas carol includes “figgy pudding?”
"We Wish You a Merry Christmas"
18. What fruit does Santa’s nose look like?
19. What is the name of the main character in Elf?
20.Who kept time with the Little Drummer Boy when he played his drum for baby Jesus?
The ox and lamb