1. Which formula One Driver was kidnapped in February 1958?
Juan Manuel Fangio
2. What disaster occurred in February 1887 on the Mediterranean resulting in the death of 2, 000 people?
A volcano eruption
3. Which of the following had a subway crash in February 1975 resulting in the death of forty-three people?
4. In February 1953, what famous scientific/medical breakthrough occurred?
DNA structure discovered
First heart transplant
X-ray machine developed
The iron lung was first used
5. Which famous building was the site of a bombing on the t wenty -sixt h of February, 1993?
Karl Marx's grave
World Trade Center