1. Approximately how many Valentine's cards are swapped each year?
2. There are many Saints named Valentine or Valentinus, what do they all have in common?
They were martyrs.
They lived at the same time.
They fought in battles.
Only their names.
3. Some say the holiday is based loosely on what Pagan holiday?
4. Who first declared February 14th as Valentine's Day?
President Millard Fillmore
5. In what year did the first written valentines appear?
6. What were the first mass-produced valentine cards decorated with?
Lace and ribbon
7. What is the most popular Valentine's Day gift in the U.S.?
8. What is the top candy purchased for Valentine's Day?
9. Which candy company produced the first heart-shaped box of chocolates?
10. What percentage of people will dine out on Valentine's Day?