1. In which country did Halloween originate?
2. Which Catholic Church holiday is Halloween linked to?
All Saints (Hallows) Day
Seventh-day Adventist Church
3. What was the name of Dracula’s sidekick?
Dr. John Seward
4. From which words did "bonfire" originate?
Bone and Fire
5. What does the name "Dracula" mean?
Son of the Dracul
Son of the Devil
6. Who was the first actor to play Wolf Man?
7. What do people in New England call the night before Halloween?
8. What is another name for Halloween?
All Hallows Eve
The Feast of the Dead
All of the Above