1. In January of what year was Czechoslovakia divided into Slovakia and the Czech Republic.
2. Which of the following astrological signs represent January 20th to February 18th?
3. In the United States, January is national...
Black History Month
Blood Donor Month
Parent Leadership Month
School Success Month
4. The Japanese New Year's is celebrated on what days that fall in January?
1st to 3rd
3rd to 5th
2nd to 4th
4th to 6th
5. Except for leap years, January always begins on the same day as what other month?