1. In the US, what is the bestselling BBQ meat throughout the summer?
2. Who is the public service mascot that was first introduced to the US on August 9, 1944?
Yogi Bear and Boo Boo
Sparky the fire dog
3. Which three fresh fruits outsell all other fruits during the summer in America?
Guava, papaya, watermelon
Grapes, pineapple, watermelon
Watermelon, tomatoes and peaches
Cantaloupe, watermelon, peaches
4. Who had the summer hit with “Sealed With a Kiss?”
The Beach Boys
Billie Joe Royal
5. In which year was the beach ball invented?