May 20, 2019
- President’s Report:
- Kim Fuller reported that the new landscaping contractor (Vintage Associates) began work on May 15, 2019 and he has already heard from residents that the landscaping looks better!
- The consulting firm that was hired (Hermann Associates) and Vintage Associates will be working together to perform a comprehensive assessment of the condition of the landscaping along with the irrigation system.
- The Landscape Advisory Committee (LAC) has provided their perspective regarding plant material replacement, perimeter landscaping and flood control basins.
- The Board Sub-Committee is moving forward with research on the Bulk Cable contract. The Board will be holding four Townhall Meetings to provide details of the findings, as well as listen to homeowner feedback. The dates and times for the meetings are as follows:
- Thursday, June 20, 2019 at 9:00 a.m.
- Thursday, June 20, 2019 at 2:00 p.m.
- Friday, June 21, 2019 at 1:00 p.m.
- Friday, June 21, 2019 at 6:30 p.m.
- First Budget Meeting is scheduled for 8/21/19
- Annual Election Meeting is scheduled for 4/7/20
- Motions Passed - Unfinished/New Business:
For more information click here: www.scshca.com/motions-passed-by-board/
Board motions are posted approximately 3 days after the Board meeting.
- Employee of the Month:
Tanya Garcia - Jesse Barragan introduced Tanya Garcia as Employee of the Month. Ms. Garcia joined the Facilities Department in June 2018. Mr. Barragan praised her for high standards in her work efforts and described Tanya as quick to offer others assistance and takes initiative. Tanya has recently been promoted to Custodian I.
- Resident Forum:
One homeowner asked about whether there was a committee to report unsightly front yards and what procedure was used to issue warnings.
Homeowner was advised to take a photo of said yard and send in the complaint to either the Design Review Committee, the Board, or to the General Manager. Any one of these avenues, including Ask a Question, will alert authorities to the problem and prompt action will be taken including a courtesy notice to repair, then a fine will be issued by the Covenants Committee.