Submit your answers by Monday, September 21, to be entered into a raffle. Check back the following Tuesday for the answers and a new set of trivia questions.
1. Which team has the highest total of wins in the FBS?
2. Which team has had the most players drafted in the first round of the NFL Draft?
3. Which team has been to the most bowl games?
4. Which team has the highest winning percentage in the FBS?
5. Which team has won the most overall conference championships?
6. USC and Notre Dame first met back in 1926, when Knute Rockne’s Fighting Irish defeated the USC Trojans, 13-12. Which team has more wins in the series?
7. The Ohio State/Michigan rivalry started in 1897 when the Michigan Wolverines defeated the Buckeyes, 34-0. Which team has more wins in the series?
8. This historic rivalry was born in 1890 when the Naval Academy defeated West Point, 24-0. Which team has more wins in the series?
1. If you were born on the 27th of September what would your Zodiac sign be?
2. What is the birthstone for September?
3. Who wrote and recorded the song "Wake Me Up When September Ends"?
4. What is the flower for September?
5. What holiday occurs in September?
St. Patrick’s Day
Congratulations to this week's winners: Rick Dellenbach, Vickie Marx, and Barbara Shepardson.
1. What color is the M in McDonald's?
2. What is the Aloha State?
3. What is the National Dish of America?
4. Which blood type is known as the universal donor?
5. Where is Times Square?
New York City
Congratulations to this week's winners: Rick Dellenbach, Sandi Laufer, and Barbara Shepardson.
1. Ward and June were two main characters from what famous TV show of the late '50s and early '60s?
Leave it to Beaver
2. Which rising young star from the movie Rebel Without a Cause died in a automobile accident in 1955?
3. In which film did Humphrey Bogart say, “We’ll always have Paris?”
4. What are the names of the Three Stooges?
Moe, Larry and Curly
5. Which actress, whose career spanned from the 30s to the 80s, has won the most Academy Awards?
Katherine Hepburn (4 wins and 12 nominations)
Congratulations to this week's winners: Joan Banks, Shelley Birenbaum, Judy Chow, Jerry Irwin, Julie Johnston, and Barbara Shepardson.
1. What is the name of the woman who refused to give up her seat on a bus in Montgomery, Alabama in 1955?
2. What did the U.S. Postal Service add in 1963 that is part of every address today?
3. Which president resigned in 1974 over the Watergate scandal?
4. Who was the first woman to make a solo flight across the Atlantic Ocean?
5. Which years did WWII start and end?
1. What year did the Beatles officially disband?
2. What was the name of Elvis Presley’s infamous estate located in Memphis, TN?
3. Who wrote “The Star-Spangled Banner”?
4. Which famous singer of the '40s and '50s had the nickname "Ol' Blue Eyes"?
5. Tony Bennett had a 1951 Number 1 hit with the song “Cold, Cold _________”?
The four U.S. states with the most golf courses are Florida, California, Texas and what other state?
Which type of gas is produced when am airbag inflates in a car after an accident?
A sawbuck is slang for which denomination of U.S. currency?
The geographical center of the United States including Alaska and Hawaii is located in which state?
Bialys, second cousin to the bagel, came to the U.S. from Bialystok, a city in which country?
The Statue of Liberty’s second toe is larger than its big toe. What is the name of this condition?
Who hit the most home runs during the 1950s?
Which one of the following countries does not share a border with Vietnam?
Three of these TV shows ended their network run as the number one show for the year. Which one of the following did not?
I Love Lucy
The Andy Griffith Show
Only one of the following movies won an Oscar for Best Picture. Which one?
The Ten Commandments
12 Angry Men
Lawrence of Arabia
To Kill a Mockingbird
Under current law, Election Day in the U.S. is never held on which one of the following dates?
Three of the first five years of Oscar’s Best Supporting Actor were won by the same person. Who accomplished this feat?
Three of the following are actual cities in the United States. Which one isn’t?
Three Brothers, Arkansas
Mud Pie, Michigan
Of the four U.S. presidents depicted on Mt. Rushmore, which one signed the legislation starting the Secret Service?
What does the WD in WD-40 stand for?
One side of the Nobel Peace Prize medal is an engraving of Alfred Nobel. What is on the other side?
Three naked men
Three olive branches
Three sticks of dynamite
100 degrees Centigrade is equal to how many degrees Fahrenheit?
Which British rock and roll act had the first Billboard #1 hit after The Beatles?
Dave Clark Five
Peter and Gordon
The guillotine, named after a French doctor, was nicknamed ‘The National Razor.’ When was the last year it was used in France?
Alaska and Hawaii became the 49th and 50th U.S. states in which decade?
1940s and 1950s
1950s and 1960s
A group of owls is known as what?
How many yoga format classes are offered at Sun City Shadow Hills?
What is the length of the indoor pool at the Montecito Fitness Center?
How many laps around the indoor track at Santa Rosa equal a mile?
What is the total distance of the Annual Golf Walk?
How many restaurants are there at Sun City Shadow Hills?
When was Sun City Shadow Hill built?
How many billiard tables do we have at Santa Rosa Clubhouse?
0 (only 6 at Montecito Clubhouse)
Is the HOA building at Santa Rosa Clubhouse?
No (at Montecito, last building on the left)
How many bocce ball courts is there at shadow hills?
7 (2 at Santa Rosa and 5 at Montecito)
How many basketball courts do we have at Sun City Shadow Hills?
How many pickleball courts do we have at Montecito Clubhouse?
0 (only 6 at Santa Rosa Clubhouse)
How many board members are there at Sun City Shadow Hills?
Has there ever been all women board members at Sun City Shadow hills?
How many vehicle exits and entrances are there at Sun City Shadow Hills?
How many dog parks do we have?
How many indoor pools do we have?
What is the one street that doesn't have a property address on it?
Sun City Blvd
How many homes is there at Sun City Shadow Hills?
How many tennis courts do we have at Sun City Shadow Hills?
6 (2 at Santa Rosa and 4 at Montecito)