Mary Lou Phillips – President
Mary Walker – Vice President/Membership
Bob Jester – Secretary
Jim Bullock – Treasurer
Once a month, our club offers a fun and educational experience presenting wines from Napa to Naples. Come to learn about where the wines you love originate, how they are made and what foods bring out their best qualities. You may also enjoy a wine never experienced before as our club tastings feature wines not normally available in our local stores. If you would like to share a fun evening with old friends and make new ones, you will have a wonderful time at Tutta Bella Vino.
All events are on Saturdays at 7:00 PM
The remaining events for the 2019-2020 Season have been cancelled due to COVID -19 public health orders. The Club has NO events scheduled annually in July and August.
Our new season begins in September 2020 and runs through June 2021. Watch this web-page or The View for details on the new season.
The Tutta Bella mailbox in the Montecito Clubhouse opens after each month’s event has taken place to accept reservations for the following month.
- The Membership fee for the 2019-2020 year (September to June) is $10 per SCSH resident. Returning Resident Members will be required to include their membership fee ($10 per resident) with their first event registration of the new Tutta Bella Vino year.
- A potential New Resident Member who has never been a Tutta Bella Vino member in the past may attend one wine tasting event that is not a TBV party before being required to pay the Membership Fee.
- The Registration form for each event will disclose the per member and the per member guest event charge for that wine tasting event.
- The Tutta Bella Vino December and June parties are for Members only.
- Please do not attempt to place anything in the Tutta Bella Vino mailbox when it is closed.