Many residents take vacations across the nation or to foreign shores. Yet some prefer to stay home and enjoy a Desert Fun-Cation! Our temperatures rise during the summer, but you and your guests can still enjoy the amazing free activities available in our community. Following is a list of free indoor and outdoor activities and a reminder of HOA rules for guests.
Fabulous Free Outdoor SCSH Activities:
- Six Tennis Courts
- Six Pickleball Courts
- Seven Bocce Ball Courts
- Two Shuffleboard Courts
- Basketball Half-Court
- Three Putting Greens
- Two Swimming Pools and Spas
- Two Dog Parks
Fun-Filled Indoor SCSH Clubhouse Activities:
- 2 Air-Conditioned Clubhouses
- 1 Indoor Pool & Spa
- 2 Fitness Centers
- 50+ Chartered Clubs (either minimal or no cost) offering games, crafts, and intellectual pursuits outlined in The View monthly magazine
- Library filled with current Fiction and Non-Fiction Books
- Six Billiard Tables
- Ping-pong Tables set up frequently
- Weekly Movies and Scheduled Outdoor Concerts and Events
HOA Guest Regulations:
- Guests of any age may stay with SCSH residents for up to 60 days and nights in a calendar year.
- Host Resident is responsible for the behavior and actions of their Guests.
- Each home receives 1 Guest Pass at no charge.
- Guests 17 years of age and older must have a valid Guest Pass or be accompanied by the Host Resident while using Common Areas and Recreational Facilities.
- Follow age and use restrictions for Guests using Common Areas, Recreational Facilities, and equipment.
- The Host Resident or responsible adult guest with a valid Guest Pass must accompany guests sixteen years of age or younger.
We hope you and your guests enjoy a wonderful SCSH Desert Fun-Cation this summer and all year round. Don’t forget to wear sunscreen, drink plenty of fluids, and indulge in delicious meals at Shadows, our fabulous restaurant!