Friday January 19 Our First “coffee with Dr. Underwood” will take place at 9:00 AM at the Monterey Room located inside the Santa Rosa Clubhouse. Dr. underwood will come in each third Friday of the month between January and April to talk about specific topics while we sip on coffee or tea, ask questions, and learn how we can be proactive on our health and wellness.
Saturday January 27 The first of our two introductory “Vino & Vinyasa” with Honri Marcel, a certified Yoga Instructor with over 25 years of experience. This event will be a journey of the senses taking place in a small private session combining the principles of yoga and wine tasting in unison. The introductory price to participate is $20 per person and you will receive a 15% off a bottle of wine coupon to Shadows Restaurant. Limited space available, to sign up visit Montecito Fitness center.
Wednesday February 7 Health and Wellness lecture #7: “Weight No More . . . the Seven Secrets to Body Transformation Revealed.” Dr. Anthony Scarcella MD, JD. and Spiritual Psychologist Elizabeth Scarcella. This will take place at the front half Montecito Ballroom at 5:00 PM, RSVP required. Please stop by at either desk or email me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org. All lectures are complimentary.
- Adult swimming lessons are back! Our next series will run February 14 – March 2 and will be held on Wednesdays and Fridays at 1:15 – 2:00 PM. For details, contact swim instructor Karen Creasey at email@example.com.
- Aqua Tai Chi and Sun Tai Chi. Help me welcome Dr. Robert Haberkorn who will be joining us this February. He will be conducting Sun Tai Chi Wednesdays at 5:30 PM at Montecito Fitness Center and Aqua Tai Chi twice a month on Saturdays at 10:00 AM in the Montecito Indoor Pool. For February it will be the 3rd and 17th. Dates will be posted on the schedule.
- Pilates and Yoga! Chanel will be leading two classes back to back Saturday mornings, what a great way to invigorate ourselves for the weekend. 8:00 AM and 9:00 AM at Santa Rosa Fitness Center.
- Chair Massage. $1 a minute. Monday 10:00 AM to 2:00 PM at Montecito, Wednesday 10:00 AM to 2:00 PM at Santa Rosa. Reserve at either desk.
- Time change for Aqua. Our Fridays Aqua class has been moved to 10:00 AM.