Upcoming Events and Activities
- Beat the Heat: BTH starts today! We are excited to offer this challenge. There are many classes to participate in, from Aqua Zumba and Strength Training circuit to Outdoor Awakening Stretch. We also have five outdoor early morning walks for the early birds, so be sure to check the BTH class schedule. Our sponsor Nutrishop will conduct the body fat test analysis on June 3 from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. at their location in Indio: 42250 Jackson St B106, Indio, CA 92203. No appointment is necessary. Their phone number (760) 625-0557. You will receive 15% off your first-time purchase.
- Beat the Heat Special Events: Reformer Pilates Symposium will be held on June 10 at 12 p.m. in the Montecito group exercise room. The Wellness Lecture with Eisenhower on Longevity will be held on June 18 at 4 p.m. in the Montecito Ballroom front half. Each event will grant one point towards BTH. Sign-up and attendance are required to earn the point.
- Reformer Pilates Symposium: June 10 at 12 p.m. Experience the benefits of using the Pilates Reformer. ☞ Click here for details.
- Aqua Classes June 3 - June 7: Due to maintenance work, our Aqua classes will be held in the Montecito outdoor pool. ☞ Click here for details.
- Weight Watchers: Congratulations to the Weight Watchers in our community. They have lost 640 lbs. combined, since last October! We have a new series coming up on June 21 and we need 17 people to keep the meeting on our premises. Please pass the information along to all your friends! ☞ Click here for details.
“Accept the challenges so that you can feel the exhilaration of victory.” – George S. Patton
Remember to check scshca.com/fitness for any fitness class cancellations.
Committed to your well-being,