Yoga • Total Body Strength • Silver Fit • Zumba • Pilates
Now Offering Outdoor Classes
We offer various class formats for all levels. Click here to learn more about the classes and our class policies.
Click “View details” below for class descriptions.
Login to View Your Schedule and Purchase History:
About the Classes:
- 45 minutes of exercise to help you stay active and fit.
- Excellent instruction from experienced teachers.
- Various class formats for all levels. All are welcome.
- Participants will be spaced-out to maintain safe social distance from one another and every class will be hosted outdoors.
- Face masks are required at all times, including during all outdoor classes.
- Bring your own mat and towel for all mat format classes. Other small equipment will be requested ahead of time by the instructor if needed. Click “View details” above to see what to bring for each class.
- All participants will be required to bring their Resident ID card to check-in prior to the class start time. Check-in will take place at the Fitness Center Front Desk.
- Please do not arrive for check-in any earlier than 10-minutes before the start time.
- A temperature check is required before check-in. Any person(s) with a temperature of 100 degrees or higher will not be permitted to take any class or stay for any reservation.
- Black sole shoes are not permitted at any of the outdoor class locations.
- Stay hydrated. Please bring your own water bottle.
- Sign up above to join us for a class! Dress warmly due to expected cooler temperatures.
Fitness Class 48-Hour Cancellation Policy:
Due to limited space, all class cancellations or reschedules must be made at least 48 hours before a scheduled class or you will lose payment for the class. Please make sure to cancel 48 hours in advance. You may cancel online or by phone. If you cancel your class during the early cancellation window (at least 48 hours in advance), we offer full credit to your account. However, if you do not cancel or reschedule prior to 48 hours of the scheduled class, you will lose payment for the class. Management has the only right to determine flexibility.
Fitness Class Participation Requirements:
If a class does not meet the minimum participation requirement (minimum of 10 participants per class), the class will be canceled. You will be notified 24-hours in advance via e-mail.