Golf Course Update – July 28, 2017
- Email database has been implemented into our website and eblast went out today to inform Residents.
- Stickers are now available with Players Card code to scan into tee sheet.
- Practice Facility hours are 6am-12pm, closed at 10:30am on Thursday for maintenance.
- North Course is open until 5pm, hosting a Skins Game on Wednesdays at 3pm.
- South Course will reopen on Friday, August 25. Normal Summer Hours will resume at that point.
- North Course Closed: September 25 – October 13
- South Course Closed: October 9 – November 3
- Practice Facility Closed: October 9 – November 3
Summer Improvement Projects
Practice Tee/putting Green
- Work is complete on both the practice tee and putting green and we are now in the grow-in stage.
- Sod and Sprigs were installed on Saturday, July 8
- Additional TifEagle Sprigs were added to putting green on July 21 to address weak areas.
Montecito Putting Course
- Work is complete and we have entered the grow-in stage.
- 419 Bermuda Sod was installed around all perimeter areas July 21 and 22
- TifEagle Sprigs were installed on all green surfaces July 21 and 22
- Conduit was installed prior to grassing.
- Contractor will install lights late Sept or early Oct.
- Back 9 is complete and crew is in process of compacting and cleaning.
- Front 9 sand removal is complete through #8 and should be completed by Saturday, July 30.
- Western greenside bunker on #5 had drainage below grade of the outlet in the waste bunker. The bunker floor is being raised so that it will drain to outlet properly.
- Front 9 sand installation is complete through #4. Moving faster with other projects complete.
- Driving range bunkers will be the last areas to complete.