Leesann has been interested in the healing potential of the mind-body connection since she was very young. In her undergraduate studies at Sonoma State University, she obtained a dual major in Dance and Theatre, graduating with honors. She also attended the acclaimed Naropa Institute in Boulder, Colorado, where she studied Dance Therapy and Meditative Movement.
Leesann teaches various forms of Yoga and Meditation. She is a Reiki Practitioner plus the owner and founder of Ahvana Blue Yoga: Finding Your North Star. Leesann is a member of USA Yoga and holds the first-place title for the Women Over-50 Division for 2013 and 2014. She placed third nationally in the same division for 2014. Leesann is passionate about the interconnection between body, mind, and heart. She loves being a mom, dancing, practicing yoga, and being in nature.
- Dual Baccalaureate of Arts in Dance and Theatre with Honors
- Accredited Montessori Teacher
- Certified Bikram Yoga Instructor
- Trauma Informed Yoga Training Uprising Yoga
- Yoga Philosophy and Psychology Insight Yoga Institute
- Trauma Informed Yoga with Hala Kouri and Kyra Hagalnd
- Yin Yoga and Chakra Meditation Training with Paul Grilley
- Certified Yoga Alliance Instructor
- Chair Yoga for Seniors and Beginners