Mandatory Water Restrictions by IWA
1. No watering between 6AM and 6PM
2. No washing down paved surfaces
3. No vehicle washing unless you are using an automatic hose shut off valve.
4. No watering at all Monday, Wednesday or Friday.
5. No refill of decorative fountains.
The IWA has been mandated to reduce water usage by 36%. Residents who do not comply with reduced water usage, may find the IWA placing restricted use devices on their home water lines.
To learn more about rebate programs available for turf replacement -- from the CVWD and the IWA, click here