Fitness classes are back, but with an outdoor experience. Click here to see the new class schedule beginning Monday, November 2. Space is limited. Please be sure to book at least 48 hours in advance.
Please read the guidelines below to prepare for your first day of class. All guidelines will be enforced. We appreciate your help in ensuring a safe and healthy fitness environment for all.
About the Classes:
- Participants will be spaced-out to maintain safe social distance from one another and every class will be hosted outdoors.
- Face masks are required at all times, including during all outdoor classes.
- Bring your own mat and towel for all mat format classes. Other small equipment will be requested ahead of time by the instructor if needed.
- Bring your Resident ID card to check-in prior to the class start time. Check-in will take place at the Fitness Center Front Desk.
- Please do not arrive for check-in any earlier than 10-minutes before the class start time.
- A temperature check is required while checking-in. Any person(s) with a temperature of 100 degrees or higher will not be permitted to take any class or stay for any reservation.
- Black sole shoes are not permitted at any of the outdoor class locations.
- Please be prepared to complete the updated waiver upon arrival if you don’t already have one on file.
48-Hour Cancellation Policy:
- Due to limited space, all cancellations or reschedules must be made at least 48 hours before the scheduled class time. You may cancel or reschedule online or by phone.
- If a class does not meet the minimum participant requirement (minimum of 10 participants per class), the class will be canceled. You will be notified 24-hours in advance via e-mail.
- For more information about the guidelines and Fitness Class Policies, please click here.
Health & Fitness Director