April 1st – Friday – Orange Section
Corte Tres Lagunas, Corte Azul, Avenida Sombra (West of Blvd), Calle Balderas, Calle Desierto, Avenida Pamplona
April 4th – Monday – Blue Section
Calle Claro, Avenia Lorena (East of Calle Claro), Avenida Los Circos (East of Calle Cerezo), Calle Galisteo, Calle Leonora, Avenida Viento, Calle Loma Entrada, Avenida Madrid, Calle Tepeyac
April 6th – Wednesday – Yellow Section
Avenida Lorena (West of Calle Claro), Avenida Castelar, Calle Cerezo,
Calle Mandrina, Avenida Altamira, Calle Ebano
April 8th – Friday – Green Section
Camino Sevilla, Avenida Sombra (West of Calle Cerezo), Calle Estela, Avenida Los Circos
Please Observe the Following Items
All Roadways and Parking Areas Must be Clear
- All vehicles must be out of respective areas by 7:00 A.M. and may return after 7:00 A.M. the following morning OR WHEN BARRICADES HAVE BEEN REMOVED.
- Please have irrigation sprinklers off from one day before and one day after each move in.
- The cleaning process involves power blowers and sweepers that causes a nuisance dust. Please make sure all doors, windows and car windows are closed.
- Do not walk or drive on wet seal coat.
- Please be careful when turning vehicle wheels, as the seal coat will remain tender for approximately four (4) weeks. Avoid turning weeks while vehicle is sitting still
- Please follow all detour signs and construction crew instructions
- Please be aware that there will be some detouring, and crews working in the roadways
- Please note the site map showing the areas and scheduled dates for the seal coating.
We apologize in advance for any inconvenience this may cause you and thank you for your cooperation.
For more information, please contact the Facilities Maintenance Department at 760-345-4349 ext. 2401