In this episode, Board President John MacDonnell is back to give us an update about what's happening in our community. President MacDonnell is joined by Kathy Lindstrom, chair of the Food & Beverage Advisory Committee, who is here to give us an update on Food & Beverage.
Topics Covered in this Episode:
- 00:27 – Board Meeting is Monday, June 28, at 2 p.m. in the Montecito Clubhouse
- 00:41 – Clubs and Committees are invited to record a podcast
- 01:58 – Advisory Committee openings
- 03:01 – President MacDonnell introduces Kathy Lindstrom
- 03:44 – Kathy talks about the Shadows Restaurant menu and theme nights
- 06:01 – Kathy gives an update on the Montecito Café
- 07:24 – Pool Appreciation Day
- 08:20 – Safety Advisory Committee memo regarding community gates
- 09:19 – Fourth of July
- 10:32 – Flags for sale by the Veteran's Club
- 11:15 – New Safety Diretor, Tuey Paiyarat
- 11:35 – Jefferson Ponds / North Channel
- 12:11 – Pets in the heat
Press the "Click Here to Play" button below to listen.
Do you have an idea for a podcast episode? Contact Bob Firring at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Listen to all our past episodes here: www.scshca.com/podcast
This is an audio-only episode. Music for this episode was created by Norm Bolduc.