In this episode, Board President John MacDonnell is back to give us an update about what's happening in our community. President MacDonnell is joined by our Assistant General Manager, Vanessa Ayon and Kathy Lindstrom, chair of the Food & Beverage Advisory Committee.
Topics Covered in this Episode:
- 00:35 – Annual Golf Walk 2021
- 05:01 – Monday Night Football at Shadows Restaurant
- 06:28 – Montecito Café
- 07:01 – "Montecito Nights" at the Montecito Café
- 09:19 – "Taco Tuesday" at the Montecito Café
- 11:25 – Breakfast at Shadows Restaurant
- 12:26 – Comment cards at Shadows Restaurant
- 17:06 – Phase 3 Dog Park closed one more day
- 17:48 – Vendor traffic safety
- 18:34 – Burrtec is authorized to begin trash collection as early as 6:00 a.m.
- 19:27 – Difference between contractors and handymen
- 21:02 – Safety precautions for residents who live alone
- 23:48 – Stu Stryker's Past-President's article in The View
- 24:39 – Budget Meeting on September 22
- 25:22 – Fall Parking Lot Sale
- 26:10 – Let's Meet and Eat Club
- 27:08 – Tutta Bella Vino
- 28:32 – September 11th
Do you have an idea for a podcast episode? Contact Bob Firring at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Listen to all our past episodes here: www.scshca.com/podcast
This is an audio-only episode. Music for this episode was created by Norm Bolduc and Carl Rigoli.