In this episode, Board President John MacDonnell is back to give us an update about what's happening in our community.
Guests for this episode are:
- Pete Anderson, Veterans Club President
- Tyler Ingle, General Manager
- Vanessa Ayon, Assistant General Manager
Press the "Click Here to Play" button below to listen.
Topics Covered in this Episode:
- 01:05 – Toys for Tots
- 05:51 – Veterans Club
- 06:50 – Gate Malfunctions
- 07:33 – Monthly Assessment and Budget Mailer
- 08:51 – Hilda's Yard
- 10:03 – President's Cup Golf Tournament
- 11:41 – Holiday Jazz Brunch
- 12:16 – Lifestyle is looking into adding a matinee show for the ABBAFab concert
- 12:40 – Fall into Fitness Classes
- 13:15 – New Fitness Director announcement coming soon via e-blast
- 13:48 – December Board Meeting is on Friday, December 17
- 14:24 – Staffing
- 15:15 – Holiday Golf Cart Parade
- 16:03 – Front Gate issue last weekend
- 18:26 – Phase 3 Dog Park will be closed an additional two days
- 20:05 – Thanksgiving On-Street Overnight Parking
Do you have an idea for a podcast episode? Contact Bob Firring at email@example.com.
Listen to all our past episodes here: www.scshca.com/podcast
This is an audio-only episode. Music for this episode was created by Norm Bolduc and Carl Rigoli.