In this episode, Board President John MacDonnell is back to give us an update about what's happening in our community. He is joined by our Safety Directory, Tuey Paiyarat.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | RSS
Topics Covered in this Episode:
- 00:24 – New flag poles at the front gates
- 01:09 – CVWD Storm Channel Project update
- 02:23 – Our General Manager Tyler Ingle has announced his resignation
- 03:33 – "Bite Your Tongue"
- 05:03 – Speed enforcement
- 07:29 – What services does security provide?
- 07:55 – Vehicle thefts - don't leave your keys in your car
- 10:03 – Bird scooters
- 11:42 – "See Something, Say Something"
📄 Transcription of Podcast Episode 332
Do you have an idea for a podcast episode? Contact Bob Firring at email@example.com.
Listen to all our past episodes here: www.scshca.com/podcast
This is an audio-only episode. Music for this episode was created by Norm Bolduc and Carl Rigoli.