In this episode, Board President John MacDonnell is back to give us an update about what's happening in our community. He is joined by special guests Toni Caylor (Health & Fitness Advisory Committee Chair), Amber Galindo (Fitness Director), and Phil Vigil (General Manager of Shadow Hills Golf Club).
Topics Covered in this Episode:
- 01:31 – Oldies But Goodies Ice Cream Social
- 02:35 – SCSH Community Cookbook
- 03:16 – Strange Days Outdoor Concert
- 03:55 – Duathlon
- 09:01 – Annual Golf Walk
- 11:50 – Health Lecture: Acupuncture 101
- 12:28 – Alzheimer's Support Group
- 13:12 – Health Expo 2022
- 15:52 – Paint El Paseo Pink
- 18:19 – New fitness instructors and classes
- 19:45 – The budget process
- 20:56 – The View Magazine
- 22:16 – Sit and Be Fit Class
- 22:49 – Sound Bath
- 25:08 – Introducing Phil Vigil, new GM from Troon
- 26:12 – Chef John, new chef at Shadows
- 28:13 – Football Mondays
- 30:20 – Big John's Shadows Challenge
Do you have an idea for a podcast episode? Contact Bob Firring at email@example.com.
Listen to all our past episodes here: www.scshca.com/podcast
This is an audio-only episode. Music for this episode was created by Norm Bolduc and Carl Rigoli.