We are excited to announce that Riverside County has moved to the Orange Tier! Thank you for your patience as we reopen the facilities.
Effective Monday, April 12, appointments are available inside the HOA office. Appointments will be limited to one household at a time. Outdoor/contactless appointments will still be available. The HOA office will resume Saturday hours, which are 8 a.m. – 12 p.m. on the first Saturday of each month. Masks will be required indoors.
Montecito and Santa Rosa Clubhouses
Effective Monday, April 12, the Clubhouses will be open (at limited capacity, per State and County Guidelines). Club Presidents have been provided with all pertinent information.
- Hours of operation: 8 a.m. – 8 p.m.
- Temperature check will be required upon entrance.
- Masks will be required indoors at all times.
- For your convenience, hand sanitizer stations will be positioned outside meeting rooms.
- Open play for card games and billiards are allowed on a first-come basis.
- Food will not be allowed at this time.
Montecito and Santa Rosa Fitness Centers
The Fitness Centers and Fitness Classes have expanded capacity. Residents only. Reservations are strongly recommended. Click here for additional information.
The Indoor Pool and Spa are now open. All lap swimming will be at the indoor pool which will result in more available outdoor swim reservations. Guests are allowed. Reservations are strongly recommended. Click here for additional information.