Do you have a suggestion for the Board on a new amenity or on how to improve a current amenity? The Board wants to hear from you, please email your suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Board reviews our three-to-five-year Strategic Plan each year to provide each new board with continuity in what the SCSH Homeowners would like implemented in OUR community. Items on the current Strategic Plan include:
- covered parking with solar panels in the main parking lots at our two clubhouses (currently unable to implement because it would require a 20-year lease, without an exception to our multi-year lease requirement)
- an intra-community shuttle (we are exploring Sun Dial coming in to our property to facilitate our needs)
- the expansion of the Capistrano. (we expanded the HOA office, including adding a meeting room to free up space in other areas).
Some items voted to enhance the community, will be included in next year’s budget. YOU can have a voice into what shows up on our Strategic Plan for next year.
Simply email your suggestions before MAY 20th to email@example.com.
This year’s improvements, based on last year’s strategic plan are:
- the expansion of the HOA to add more meeting space
- the new lights going up this summer on the 18 Hole putting course, as well as, the improvements to the course.
Please submit your ideas today so that your voice will be counted and don’t miss attending the STRATEGIC PLANNING STUDY SESSION, where the Board will be considering ALL the emailed comments, on Tuesday, May 23 at 10:00 AM in the Montecito Ballroom.