Effective Monday, February 24, 2020, table tennis is available for open play to the residents in the Newport/Pismo Room located in the Santa Rosa Clubhouse:
- Open play is not be available when the room is occupied for a scheduled event or activity. Please contact the Santa Rosa front desk to inquire.
- No reservations are accepted, except during scheduled open play time on Saturdays (please see below).
- Two tables are available upon request, depending on room availability.
- Paddles and balls may be checked out at the front desk. Resident card is kept at the front desk until equipment is returned.
The only day residents may make a reservation is on Saturdays. Table tennis will be available for open play to the residents and offered every Saturday from 12:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m., in the Newport/Pismo Room in the Santa Rosa Clubhouse.
- Open play will be available when the room is not occupied for a scheduled event or activity. Please contact the Santa Rosa front desk to inquire.
- If a resident would like to make a reservation during open play times, he or she must contact the Santa Rosa fitness front desk to schedule a reservation.
- Reservations may only be made up to one week in advance.
- Reservation time will be up to 1 hour long. (Play time may be extended if no prior reservations were made)
- Two tables will be available during open play.
- Paddles and balls can be checked out at the front desk. Resident card is kept at the front desk until equipment is returned.
Thank you for your cooperation.