Do you wonder what is going on with the landscaping in our common areas?
Here's a brief update as of August 26:
1. 30 flats of flowers were installed at the Jefferson and North Gate entrances.
2. Agave and Thevetia plants were planted in the Montecito Clubhouse pots.
3. All trees were pruned at the 40th street entrance.
4. All trees at the Santa Rosa Clubhouse and the surrounding tennis courts were pruned.
5. Weed control was applied at the 4oth street entrance area.
6. All falling trees were re-staked.
7. Removal of dead plant material has begun in Phase I.
If you have any questions and/or comments about landscaping in our common areas, don't forget to contact email@example.com or click on the "ask a question" button on this website.