SCSH Ballot Measures out for a Vote
Now that the National election is over and the ballots are being re-counted, IT IS TIME for us to turn our attention to the Sun City Shadow Hills ballot measures that are currently out for a vote, on the changes to the Governing Documents!!!
The deadline is FAST approaching!!!
Please send in your ballots TODAY!!! There are critical issues being decided in this election and we need ALL homeowners to have a say in them. We do this by returning our ballots to either clubhouse!
TOP 10 Reasons You Should Vote TODAY in This Election
- Because the deadline for mailed ballots sent to HOA Elections’ office must be received no later than Wednesday, December 12, 2018 at 10:00 am. (This date has been extended).
- To remove PULTE (“Declarant”) from all of our Governing Documents, where applicable.
- In order to comply with all Local, State, and Federal Laws, including the Davis-Stirling Common Interest Development Act.
- In order for homeowners to exercise our Rights and Responsibilities to have a say in our Governing Documents.
- To decide how long we want our homes to be rented out.
- Because we need 51% of eligible households to vote in order to pass any changes to the CC&R’s or Bylaws.
- Because we have already spent over $40,000 on this particular election.
- To avoid having to spend more money. Failure to meet our 51% return of ballots, means spending an additional amount to conduct a new election.
- To see if we want to continue to have term limits on our committee appointments.
- Because YOUR vote MATTERS!!!
Deadline for mailed ballots: Mailed ballots sent to HOA Elections’ office must be received no later than Wednesday, December 12, 2018 at 10:00 am. (This date has been extended). All ballots delivered to the Inspector of Elections by the deadline will be kept with the Inspector and brought to the Special Board Meeting on December 12, 2018 or any adjournment thereof.
Deadline the day of the Special Board Meeting: Ballots delivered to the Board meeting must be received by HOA Elections no later than: Wednesday, December 12, 2018 by 10:00 am.