Just as we need our friends for comfort, fun and companionship, so do our four-legged friends. Sun City Shadow Hills is a dog-friendly community with lots of areas for walking our dogs, however, sometimes dogs just want to play off-leash. We have two Dog Parks for just this thing. The Dog Parks are double-gated and have separate quarters for small dogs and large dogs, with plenty of grassy areas for those games of chase or bring a ball and play catch! There’s plenty of room for everyone to sit and chat with new friends and watch your dog’s play together in a safe environment.
Phase 1 Dog Park
Phase 3 Dog Park
Daily: 7:00 AM – Sunset
- Phase 1 Dog Park is closed on Thursdays from 11:00 AM to 2:00 PM for routine landscape services.
- Phase 3 Dog Park is closed on Wednesdays from 9:00 AM to 2:00 PM for routine landscape services.
- North Channel grass is mowed every Monday. Park remains open during mowing.
- Dogs Parks lawns are watered twice a day, 12:00 AM and 9:00 PM.
- North Channel Park is watered twice a day, 10:00 PM and 2:00 AM