Residents of Sun City Shadow Hills enjoy extensive amenities for an active lifestyle in a high quality 55+ community in the Coachella Valley. Our beautiful fitness centers feature the latest strength and cardio equipment, functional training areas, an indoor lap pool, an indoor track, and two fitness studios.
Activities, Amenities & Services Residents Have Access To:
- A full schedule of group exercise classes ranging from Yoga, Pilates, Aqua Aerobics, Total Body Sculpt, Zumba, Stretch, and much more!
- Complimentary fitness orientations with certified personal trainers
- Two resort-like outdoor pools featuring a full-size lap pool and hot tub
- One indoor lap pool featuring a hot tub
- One indoor track perfect for walking, especially during the summer months
- Six lighted tennis courts
- Six lighted pickleball courts
- Six manicured grass bocce courts
- Use of our remote-controlled ball machines for practice
Fitness Class Schedule
Fitness Class Cancellations
Fitness Class Passes
Fitness class passes available for purchase:
- Annual Fitness Pass – $600
- Monthly Calendar Pass – $65
- 10-Class Pass – $54
- Reformer Pilates 10-Class Pass – $153
Passes are available for purchase online via our Mindbody website.
For questions regarding these passes, please contact the Fitness Department at 760-345-4349 ext. 2111.
Fitness Center Hours
Montecito Fitness Center
Daily: 5:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.
Santa Rosa Fitness Center
Daily: 6:00 a.m. – 9:00 p.m.
Daily: 5:00 a.m. – 10:00 p.m.
Children's Pool Hours (Ages 4-16)
- Montecito Outdoor Pool: 9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
- Santa Rosa Pool: 2:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Online Reservation System Video Tutorial
- Montecito Fitness Center: (760) 345-4349 Ext. 2111
- Santa Rosa Fitness Center: (760) 345-4349 Ext. 2201