1. Ward and June were two main characters from what famous TV show of the late '50s and early '60s?
Leave it to Beaver
2. Which rising young star from the movie Rebel Without a Cause died in a automobile accident in 1955?
3. In which film did Humphrey Bogart say, “We’ll always have Paris?”
4. What are the names of the Three Stooges?
Moe, Larry and Curly
5. Which actress, whose career spanned from the 30s to the 80s, has won the most Academy Awards?
Katherine Hepburn (4 wins and 12 nominations)
Congratulations to this week's winners: Joan Banks, Shelley Birenbaum, Judy Chow, Jerry Irwin, Julie Johnston, and Barbara Shepardson.