The Facilities & Services Advisory Committee is looking for residents interested in “giving back to our community.” If you have a background in construction, facility, or project management and would like to volunteer and put that experience to use, let us know. You can pick-up an Advisory Committee Interest Form at the HOA office or print a copy from our website: www.scshca.com/committeeinterest. Complete the form and turn it in at the HOA office.
Here’s a list of some of our recent and current projects:
- Updating & refreshing the interior of the Montecito Clubhouse.
- Cooling the water temperature in outdoor swimming pool(s) during the hot summer months.
- Space utilization in our Clubhouses and other facilities.
- Resurfacing Tennis courts 1-4.
- Resurfacing Tennis and Pickleball courts 5 & 6.
- Improvements outside Pickleball courts 1-4.
- Saving $40,000 on scheduled roof maintenance.
- Repairs & resurfacing the Montecito Pool area.
- Looking into a better paint to be used in restriping our streets.
- Street repairs and recoating.
- Refinishing walkways at the Shadows Restaurant & Pro Shop area.
- Re-plastering the interior of the Santa Rosa pool.
- Inspecting & scheduling needed improvements to the Montecito Bocce Ball courts.
- Working with the Billiard Club on upcoming table repairs and improvements.
If this sounds interesting, please fill-out an Advisory Committee Interest Form and return it to the HOA office.