- Making healthy eating choices that reduce inflammation and provide energy.
- Moving at our own rhythm and participating in joyful activities.
- Contributing time or other resources to non-profit organizations.
- Experiencing and expressing gratitude.
Our Weight Watchers program participants that started the community series back in October have lost 337 lbs. combined! This is a huge accomplishment. There will be another series of meetings starting mid-February. The 17-meeting series is usually $187, but if you attend week one you will be eligible to receive the “Journey Incentive” and pay only $153 for the 17 weeks. Email coach Sue White for details at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Check the HOA website for these upcoming events and activities:
- Health & Wellness Lecture: Influence Your Genes
- Health & Wellness Lecture: The Changing Face of Alzheimer’s
- Health & Wellness Book Club: The Telomere Effect
- Weight Watchers Community Meetings
- Private and Semi-private Reformer Pilates
Remember to check scshca.com/fitness for any fitness class cancellations.
Committed to your well-being,