Happy New Year! This year is gearing up to be a great one!
With our annual meeting in sight, it is with gratitude that I thank our Board members who served in 2016 for their steady hand and thoughtful leadership in guiding SCSH into genuine financial stability over the past couple of years. It is only with great volunteer leadership that SCSH can achieve such success!
Hundreds of our residents are volunteering their time and service in SCSH and the surrounding community. Hats off to all volunteers; if you are not now sharing your time and talent, perhaps consider providing value through service in 2017 and beyond. If you don’t have a major area of expertise, don’t worry, your interest is enough to get you started. If you care about your community, YOU ARE NEEDED.
For more information about volunteering in SCSH, visit the website or call the HOA office at 760-345-4349.
I hope your holiday season was filled with family and fun.
What a fantastic place SCSH is to entertain family and friends. Please join me in a huge round of applause for our SCSH staff throughout 2016 and this holiday season, especially our Lifestyle/Fitness team, Facilities, and HOA staff team members who have been working diligently throughout the year.
Please don’t forget your elevator speech about SCSH when visiting friends and family. Here are some talking points:
- SCSH is a great place to live because…
- My favorite thing to do here is…(bridge, art, photography, discussion series, yoga, dance, tennis, cycling, bocce, golf, and pickleball are just a few ways to become involved within your community).
- Our Fitness Director is awesome, he helped me with my…
- SCSH is filled with people just like you who value and enjoy the things you all do!
- Tell your friends, one and all: come see us, you’ll fall in love with SCSH!
Key to the success of SCSH is our residents. Thank you to the many residents who contributed to the betterment of Sun City Shadow Hills.
Happy New Year.