Course Maintenance Update for the Week of 4/25/2016
- We plan on manually clear the bigger weeds on holes #10 - #12 and #7 - #9.
- Chemical applications for the removal of weeds will resume as the winds dissipate.
- Continuation of aerification of tees and fairways.
- We will use our planet air machine for spiking of greens.
- The Ground Quake will be used on selected areas.
- Montecito Putting Green will be aerified and top-dressed.
- Montecito Putting Green will close until new notice for recovery.
Should you have any questions please contact Leonard Colvin Director of Agronomy at email@example.com or Tony Chavez Golf Operations General Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org
Shadow Hills Golf Club