Work To Take Place March 11-15, 2019 on Regional, Residential and Industrial Streets
INDIO, CA (March 11, 2019) – The City of Indio will be laying new asphalt on various regional, residential and industrial streets throughout the community from Monday, March 11 to Friday, March 15, 2019. Work will occur between the hours of 6:00 am and 6:00 pm Residents and motorists are urged to use alternate routes due to localized delays. Access for emergency vehicles will be unaffected.
The road improvement schedule is as follows:
Monday, March 11 to Friday, March 15:
- Martha’s Village Neighborhood (Southwest corner of Indio Blvd. and Date Ave. Includes all streets in this area.)
- Colony Park Neighborhood (Northwest corner of Jackson St. and Dr. Carreon Blvd. Includes all streets in this area.)
- Jackson Park Neighborhood (Southwest corner of Jackson St. and Dr. Carreon Blvd. Includes all streets in this area.)
Monday, March 11 to Tuesday, March 12:
- Calhoun St. between Highway 111 and Dr. Carreon Blvd.
Tuesday, March 12:
- Avenue 50 between Jackson St. and Calhoun St.
Thursday, March 14 to Friday, March 15:
- Oasis St. between the Courthouse Parking Structure and Avenue 48
The road improvement work involves grinding the top surface of the street and overlaying it with new asphalt. The project is funded by Measure X, which was a voter-approved 1% sales tax increase measure passed by Indio voters in 2016 for infrastructure improvements and public safety.
For further information, contact Kelly Koleszar of Matich Corporation at 909-228-1659. The schedule may be adjusted due to weather impacts so please read posted signs and any message boards.