Day 11 – Move furniture and then dust and/or vacuum floor and dust baseboards.
- Do the same for closet floors. Dust furniture, polish or oil furniture.
Day 12 – Flip or turnover your mattress.
- Wash all the bedding & remake the bed
- Then sit down on the bed with a glass of Bailey’s to enjoy your beautiful, clean bedroom
- Repeat, if necessary, in 3 bedroom
Day 13 – A Sparkling Clean Bathroom
- Empty & clean out cabinets and medicine cabinet
- Throw out old or unused make-up.
- Throw out old prescriptions and over the counter drugs.
- Clean showers shower doors & sinks & countertops.
- Put on your sunglasses and look at your shiny doors!
- Now it is time for the dreaded toilet.
- Clean outlets, artwork. switch plates, doors, baseboards and molding. Polish mirrors.
- Wash area rugs, decorative towels and bath towels.
- Dust baseboards and wash the floor
Day 14 – Repeat in second bathroom
- If necessary, repeat in third bathroom
Day 15 - Great Room, Hallways, & Dining Room
- Clean and organize drawers & shelves.
- Wash windows and clean window treatments.
- Dust all artwork, décor items, ceiling fans, lamps, photos, ceiling fans, & polish the furniture.
- Move your furniture, dust the baseboards and vacuum carpet or clean tile or wood floor.
- Sit down on your sofa or most comfortable chair with a glass a wine and admire your work.