Summertime = Fun Time! And, at the Fitness Center, that means Water Aerobics!
Have you heard the news? We’ve added Two New Aqua Fitness Classes starting next week!
Just search the internet and you will find a huge pool of info on the benefits of aqua fitness. Here’s a few. . .
The Top Benefits of Aqua Aerobics
- Water supports the body, putting less stress on your joints and muscles.
- Working out in water helps build strength. Fighting against the push of the water activates your muscles.
- Water pressure helps put less strain on the heart by moving blood around the body.
- The impact of gravity is less in the water allowing a greater range of motion.
- Working out in water helps prevent overheating, helping you exercise for longer.
- And . . . it’s fun! It is not often you can say that about a workout.
P.S. Reservations are still in place and ongoing for the indoor pool.