- Shadows Indoor Dining is now open
- Indoor restriction is 25% capacity or 24 Residents
- Patio remains open
- Reservations are required – Maximum party of eight (8)
- All current COVID safety procedures still in effect
- Hours of Operation:
- Monday – Friday, 10:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
- Saturday & Sunday, 8:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
- Library continues to be open Monday – Saturday, 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- Library will also be open on Sundays, starting March 28
- Afternoon Movies Coming Soon
- Starting Friday, March 26, at 4:00 p.m.
- Montecito Clubhouse (room location to be determined)
- Reservations are required
- Movie schedule: www.scshca.com/movies
- Church Services begin Sunday, March 28, in the Capistrano Room; masks are required at all times
- Capacity is limited to 10%
- Montecito has a capacity of 13 people
- Santa Rosa has a capacity of 9 people
- Reservations are required to use the fitness center
- Resident ID is required to access the fitness center
- Each reservation is 45-minutes
- Masks are required to be worn at all times
We will be moving fitness classes indoors. More information to follow.
Please remember to check our website for further coronavirus updates: