Please take the time to familiarize yourself with our vendor rules. If you know of a vendor that is not in compliance, please let the HOA Office know at (760) 345-4349.
- Every Contractor and Vendor, including their respective employees, shall conduct himself/herself in a respectful and courteous manner with due consideration for others within the SCSH Community;
- The use of obscenities and/or verbal or physical threats or attacks directed towards anyone in the Association, including the staff of Association vendors, will not be tolerated. Any conduct of this nature or any other noxious, offensive, or illegal conduct or activity by a Contractor or Vendor will subject to Association discipline the Association Owner who has contracts with the Contractor or Vendor.. The Contractor or Vendor may also be subjected to Association discipline, which may include, but is not limited to the suspension of access rights to the SCSH Community;
- Contractors and Vendors are prohibited from disposing of, depositing, or blowing trash, debris or other waste, including landscape waste onto the Common Area including, but not limited to the Common Area streets, or other residential lots. All trash, debris and waste must be promptly and properly disposed of.
VENDOR VEHICLE RULES:
- The speed limit on Sun City Boulevard is 35 mph and 25 mph throughout the rest of the community;
- Parking at the gatehouse is prohibited except for short, business-related purposes;
- Parking is prohibited within 15 feet of a fire hydrant, within 10 feet of any mailbox, and at red curbs. Parking must not obstruct the view of stop signs and/or intersections;
- All Contractors or Vendors driving on SCSH property must have in their possession a valid driver's license, vehicle registration and proof of vehicle insurance;
- No overnight street parking is permitted without special, written permission from the Director of Community Safety or the HOA General Manager;
- On all side streets, Contractors and Vendors will park on the same side of the street in order to minimize traffic congestion;
- Double parking is not permitted;
- Any damage caused to SCSH property by any Contractor or Vendor will be repaired or replaced, whichever is appropriate, at the Contractor or Vendor’s expense. Failure to do so in a timely fashion may result in the suspension of the privilege to enter SCSH property for any reason until the repairs are paid for.