What a great day this is, the weather outside is wonderful today. I hope all of you are enjoying this Wednesday.
As your new Vice President, I wanted to share with you that this page will now be a joint effort of our HOA President, John MacDonnell and myself. Both of us are excited that things are opening up and we are on the verge of entering the next tier. The Board has given our General Manager, Tyler Ingle and our Assistant General Manager, Vanessa Ayon, the task of getting things opened as we move to different tiers. This will allow quicker actions made to get us all back together. So many good things are already happening such as the Billiard Room at the Montecito Club House is now open. Some clubs and groups are planning activities, and there is much excitement.
We must however stay focused and wear masks when you cannot maintain six feet separation indoors. You, the Residents, and the Board have worked diligently in the last year to mitigate the spread of the covid virus and we want to maintain that diligence moving forward.
Here are a few of the items of Board actions that took place at the monthly meeting April 26th:
- South driving practice range will reopen.
- Fitness class passes will be available for purchase. Members may purchase 10 class pass for the price of 9.
- A Shred-It event will take place, (tentative date 6/5/21). Paper material only. Maximum of (2) standard size boxes per household. Please await official date announcement by the Lifestyle Department.
- Single swimmer reservations have been discontinued at the Santa Rosa Pool. If you currently have a reservation, for single swimmer, it will be honored.
- Golf play will resume the utilization of flag sticks and the ball retrievers will be removed. Club washers, rakes for the sand bunkers, tees, pencils and score cards, will be available for use.
- Tennis ball machine will be back in service.
One of the other items is that the Board meeting was open to residents. The Board was very excited to see residents in person again and we hope to continue that process, so please come and attend the monthly meetings.
Please note that the Board voted to remove the emergency rule that was in effect and is working on a new and improved waiver that will be narrow in scope and protect all parties involved. The waiver is posted for 28 day comment here: www.scshca.com/proposed-revised-informed-consent-agreement-waiver/
Please submit your comments to email@example.com.
We appreciate your patience while we actively work to open as many activities within the State and County Guidelines.