In this episode, Board President John MacDonnell is back to give us an update about what's happening in our community. He is joined by Kathy Lindstrom, chair of our Food & Beverage Advisory Committee.
Topics Covered in this Episode:
- 01:05 – Design Review Committee and Home Improvement Applications
- 04:06 – Committees are looking for new members
- 05:26 – Seniors and falls
- 07:15 – Be friendly to staff and your neighbors
- 08:12 – Mask mandate until January 15
- 09:13 – Jefferson Gate Fountain ribbon cutting on January 14
- 10:22 – Ballot measure to change CC&R (5-year contracts)
- 13:07 – Food & Beverage Survey
- 19:33 – Candidate Forum Questions
- 21:03 – Cumulative voting
Do you have an idea for a podcast episode? Contact Bob Firring at email@example.com.
Listen to all our past episodes here: www.scshca.com/podcast
This is an audio-only episode. Music for this episode was created by Norm Bolduc and Carl Rigoli.